The deadline for all common and local scholarships:
Thursday, March 16, 2017 by 2:30 p.m.
Deliver the applications to the Randolph High School Guidance Office before the deadline.
• Read the requirements for each scholarship and apple only for those scholarships for
which you are eligible. If the requirements of the scholarship state “RHS student,”only
current students at RHS may apply. There is no limit for the number of scholarships for
which you may apply.
• Submit all applications on the correct form. If a donor requires a special form, do not
substitute with the general one; use the one that is provided. Special forms are in the
back of the scholarship booklet.
The Application Packet for each scholarship should contain:
1. A signed, completed application form with the name and number of the scholarship at
the top of the page. A digital version of the application form is available online at the
Randolph High School website, randolph.k12.ma.us/schools/RHS, under the guidance
2. A brief Qualifying Statement written specifically for each scholarship (1 paragraph,
unless otherwise stated); this should explain why you are a good candidate for the
3. A Personal Goal Statement (at least one page, typed); try to give a sense of your
background as well as your plans for the future.
4. One letter of recommendation from someone unrelated to you.
5. A photocopy of your transcript.
6. Financial information (only if needed per the scholarship requirements); provide a
Financial Need Statement (1 paragraph, typed) that describes/explains any financial
needs or hardships for you and your family.
• Forms must be signed by you and your guardian.
• Club/Activity advisors and coaches must sign off on all activities listed.
• Any misrepresentation of individual accomplishments will be grounds for removal from
any further scholarship consideration.
• If you have any questions about the scholarship application process, please email Ms.
Laura Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE STAPLE ALL NECESSARY
DOCUMENTS TOGETHER IN THE UPPER LEFT-HAND CORNER.
SEE THE NEXT PAGE FOR SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
SUBMIT A SEPARATE APPLICATION PACKET FOR EACH
Fill out both sides of the application form, but leave the scholarship name
and number blank until AFTER you make photocopies. Then fill in the
name and number for each scholarship for which you wish to apply.
DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS IN ENVELOPES
DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS IN PLASTIC COVERS, BINDERS,
FOLDERS, OR PORTFOLIOS
DO NOT SUBMIT COVER PAGES OR PHOTOGRAPHS
DO NOT USE PAPER CLIPS
SUBMIT EACH APPLICATION PACKET
STAPLED IN THE UPPER LEFT-HAND CORNER